Washpool – Laundry & Dish Soap
The perfect laundry companion. Washpools laundry and dish soap cuts through grease and stubborn stains. Using traditional soap making methods and old age ingredients this laundry soap is a natural version of what grandma used. Use as a pre stain remover, washing gel or even a dish soap. Amazing value and amazing results with only simple and natural ingredients. It also smells amazing and comes in a great large size block!
Washpools Laundry soap is an all natural dish cleaner, laundry gel & pre-wash stain treatment. You know the soap your grandma had in her laundry? This is an all natural version with grass fed tallow and essential oils. It can help to remove most stains, including blood, grass, food, sauces and animal stains, etc. I was so impressed with how well this worked on my daughters stains from school. It is really simple to use and lasts a long time.
This laundry bar can be used as a dish cleaning soap too or you can even make a cost-effective, natural and biodegradable laundry gel.
When using this product you’ll have the confidence that you are using an all-natural product, and that all the ingredients are renewable and biodegradable.
Airport & hiking friendly – simply cut into smaller sections for cleaning your travel clothes on the go.
How to make a laundry gel:
To make a laundry gel:
- Grate a bar of soap into a 2-litre bucket
- Top up the bucket with hot water and leave to dissolve and form a gel.
- Use about 1/2 a cup per load of washing – add to the machine and not the dispenser.
You may need to experiment with the concentration depending on your conditions:
- Softer water (like rainwater) requires less gel to wash well, harder water requires more
- Cold conditions when you are making the gel might mean you need to use a bigger bucket and more hot water to dissolve the soap – adjust the amount of gel you use in your wash accordingly
- Front loader washing machines require less gel than top loaders
- Heavily soiled clothes require more gel
- Larger loads require more gel